Monday, August 07, 2006

Another...

I was tempted to title this post "Priscilla: Queen of the Template" but that reference might be lost on most of you...

Priscilla has come up with another sensational free template on her blog. How cool is that?? I've altered it a bit, but as the "bones" were there it took no time at all.

The papers are Huggy, from PDW. Super bright, super colourful, but then again, so is my nephew.

Feels like Spring has come early this year. It was a beautiful day today but it's a freezing clear night outside tonight. The daffodils are up in our garden, and there are blossoms in the trees. Now there's a thought. I should head out with the camera and Mr A in the pram. I'm sure he'd be up to it - sleep doesn't seem like a high priority on his wish list these days.

Catch ya...
K

1 comment:

Lisahoo said...

I would have gotten your refererence!! LOL!!! Hope I'm not the only one!