Monday, August 07, 2006

Happy Monday...

Good morning! The start of another week already??

Mr L is treading very thin ice with me this morning. And it all started because he wanted to keep a piece of plastic that came with a t-shirt yesterday. *sigh* I just don't get it.

Mr A, on the other hand, sounds like an expresso machine, with all his gurgling and frothing. He is desperately trying to crawl. Last night he wore himself out laughing, in absolute hysterics over Mr L's dancing. Such a lovely sound.

I've been working on some paper piecings patterns, and needed some nice paper to show them off, so I made some paper packs over the weekend. Loving the bright colours of Chirpy and the patterns of Snuffy. Makes me smile.
Don't ask me about the names. I have no idea either.

And here's this week's freebie... I need to get my act together and put the matching papers up at SBB. So many ideas, so little time...

Catch ya...
K

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the great freebies Karen!

They're so gorgeous!

Jessica

Rona said...

thanks again! love your stitches! :)

Peta said...

awww so pretty Karen :) hehe

Anonymous said...

You have the best freebies, thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Karen, you are the most incredible "digital" sewing designer I have come across. Your pieces are sew well put together. They're an apsolute pleasure to work with and a thrill to get. Thank you for your kindness. I love the circles. I thought I had some straight lines as well, but I only have one. I think I missed some of your sets. Is there somewhere I can find them for download? I would love to use them in my layouts. BTW, when people use your elements, would you like them to send you a note with a link so you can have a look? :) Take care, Risa

Anonymous said...

Your new papers are so happy & FUN!!! LOVE the colors and they are now on my wish list! Thanks for the fun red stitches too and I am loving what you are doing with these great templates!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the newset set!

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you! Can't ever get enough stitching....your wonderul!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie!! Great blog btw, it's my first time visiting. :)

Ina N said...

Thanks for the stitches again! I've gotten set three and used them on this layout. I went through the archives on your blog and tried to get the first two sets, but got errors. :( Is there any way these are still available?

Robin said...

So cool Karen! Love the stitching and your new papers rock!

Anonymous said...

Loving the stitches. Thank you.

Victoria said...

Thank you! I think Priscilla, Queen of the Templates is hilarious (and I live in Georgia)!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, love the stitches.

Michelle

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the lovely freebie !
Hugs !

Rebecca said...

Thanks! Love the pink and browns! :D

Brittany said...

Ooh..thanks!

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»