Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tired...

I'm tired. Long days, sick family. Mr L back at school, Mr A increasingly frustrated with the inability to roll and Mr G home from work with a sore throat. I need to go to bed.

I'm so excited to have a day out tomorrow. Mr A and I are going to hang with my best friend and her gorgeous daughter Miss E. Can't wait. Will it make me more tired? Probably, but I'm going anyway, so I shouldn't complain.

There are not enough hours in the day. Did you know that?? Working intermittently today on stuff for PDW - getting there, but not fast enough for me. Here's a sneaky peek.


It's been fun making stuff - it's the time thing that's against me at the moment.

Better go to bed. My head will just hit the pillow and Mr A will want to be fed... again...

Catch ya...
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh... basic necessities.... gotta love that! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

love, me <><