Thursday, July 20, 2006

Phew...

What a day. 1 1/2 hrs in the doctor's rooms, waiting with a sick Mr A. Then off to the chemist to give them all my money to get medicine. Throat infection. Poor little man.

Fast forward several hours. Mr L, just in the door from school, is reading his reader to Mr A, Mr G is just in the door, and I am ready to walk out of it and go do the grocery shopping. Mr L stands up, and, entirely unannounced, chucks everywhere. Twice. Okaaaaaay..... Mr G looks like a startled wombat in the headlights at the thought of me leaving him alone with two potential vomit machines. And yet I left. And did the grocery shopping. And they all survived.

Somewhere in all the chaos Mr A slept for an hour, so I whipped out the kraft cardstock again (I'm addicted to this sheet, I think) and did another quick layout. Used the Atomic Cupcake foam stamp action for the title (awesome). The rest is my own stuff from SBB. I think I'm hooked on the Missed Stitches too.

Off to do a spot of work for a minute and then an evening in front of the TV.

Catch ya...
K

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to tell ya, out of no where you have become one of my fav bloggers...I love your style (todays post was my desk yesterday....can anyone say green faced kids?) and your freebies are AMAZING too. They make me scrap immediately. I used the circle freebie to scrap a layout yesterday and it is posted here on digiscrappin.biz and your stiches were mentioned in the comments ;-) so thank you again!

http://www.digiscrappin.biz/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=7706&cat=500&ppuser=4399

Anonymous said...

Wow Karen, that layout looks aweomse!

Priscilla said...

Ohh poor wee boys!! I hope they get better quickly - its no fun being unwell. LOVED your description of Mr G when you left him........roflol!!
(Acutally when my kids are sick its hubbys' job to deal with vomit - otherwise I end up joining the kids - the smell just makes me...ick - sorry I'm sure you didn't need that visual!!)

DebF said...

hope they're on the mend, and congrats on the PDW gig - sweeeeet!

Anonymous said...

Gee Mr L is growing up isn't he?
Love your comment about G and the chucking up though.