Monday, July 24, 2006

Happy Monday...

Good morning! Hope everyone is well on this fine Monday.

In between looking after the kiddo's and keeping everything running around here, I'm trying to get some paper packs done to go with The Sewing Box line I've got happening at SBB. Pretty pleased with them so far. I'm also knee deep in doing getting some stuff ready for PDW too. Busy, busy, in a good way.

While I've got you here (tee hee) - have you seen these? Buttons, buttons... and more buttons. 7 styles, 40 colours, you do the math. So much fun. They're part of The Sewing Box line, so they coordinate with everything including...

This weeks freebie. I realised something. I got this freebie ready last week, chose the colours, did the preview etc. Last night, I organised the colours of The Sewing Box into groups of 6 to make paper packs. The colours from last weeks freebie ended up all together in Set One. This weeks, all together in Set Two... Spooky coincidence... I guess that means I'll have to give away seven sets of circle stitches so they go with the paper packs, huh? ;) Enjoy!

Catch ya...
K

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for set 2!

Anonymous said...

Yes, thanks for your generosity! Can't wait to use...
Jezleave

Anonymous said...

you dish out such lovely freebies! thank you for your generosity and talent...

Cassandra said...

Such beautiful circles, thank you so much for your generous gift!

Anonymous said...

Love the stitches - great colors! Thank you.

DebF said...

thanks again Karen!

Annette said...

Thank you for this freebie!

Anonymous said...

I was just drooling over your buttons this weekend, LOVE THEM!! Thanks for more circles too!!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful, Karen. Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the blog ~ and thanks for the stitches :)

Anonymous said...

Your work is beautiful. I love
the stitches. Thank you for
sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank You So VERY MUCH! These are so Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! So nice of you to share.

wyowoman said...

these are wonderful - the colors esp. thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the stitches. Ilove the colors.

Anonymous said...

Aww, you're so lovely! Thank you for these pretty stitches :)

mgc said...

Thanks for the circle stitches! It's so nice of you to share when you have so many other things to do!

Anonymous said...

Oh My favorite colors!!!!! Thanks Karen!

Karin said...

Thanks for the circles and you know I'm in love with the buttons - LOL - used them to make a digital paper doll - too cool!

lebjs said...

Thank you so much Karen...GREAT stitches : )

Anonymous said...

LOVE these circle stitches too! I have had so much fun playing with your entire collection of stitches and sewing trinkets (ribbons, buttons, pins, etc)....it is an AWESOME collection and these circle stitches top it off to make it perfect!

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing. They're awesome!

Trisha said...

Thank you! Just now getting the first set also :)

Dawnree said...

Thank you Karen, you are so generous. I love that button set as well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Karen for your very generous ways. I am a paper scrapper but I see some of your digital items being useful to me as a paper scrapper. Katie, the Scrapbook Lady recommended you on her blog and so I came and visited. I will be back to visit and when I use something of yours, I will definitely download it to you. Barb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great freebie!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much. they're cute.

Brittany said...

THANKS!