Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wowzers...

If it wasn't for a sick little baby, this would be a GOOD day.

First, I'm so overwhelmed by your response to my stitched circles. You've made me sew happy (tee hee, you guys are funny). Glad you're enjoying them!

I often complain about Mr L and his inability to switch his brain off. Um... I think I know where he gets it.... I'm lying in bed last night, listening to my poor little Mr A moaning in his sleep, thinking... Oooo, good idea for papers... Yep, that would work... how could I do it? My head is ready to burst with ideas! I love it when that happens, I really do. (I was also concerned about Mr A, promise - I'm a mum, I can think more than one thing at a time ;) )

And I have some exciting news. Can't tell. Not yet. Soon. But I'm sooooo excited. It's a good, good, happy thing for me!

Catch ya...
K

No comments: