Thursday, July 13, 2006

One year ago today...

...our little world changed.

For the better.

Found out that the impossible had happened, and I was pregnant. I remember looking at the two lines and bursting into tears. So pleased and excited and scared and nervous. But so happy. So, so happy.

Wondering if it was a boy or a girl. Wondering how Mr L would cope. Wondering how I would cope. Hoping everything was going to be ok. Thinking 9 months is such a short time.

Fast forward...

Can't remember what life was like without Mr A. He's just fitted right in. Like he belonged.

And he's made my little family complete.


Catch ya...
K

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Karen, how wonderful to share this with us. And you give hope to those trying. What a precious little blessing!

Rona said...

awww....he is beautiful!!!

Sinead said...

Gorgeous photo, Karen. I just wanted to let you know that I used your Funky Doodle DIY Star on a layout tonight. Here's the link: http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/23362/cat/760

Thanks so much for that gift--I love how it looks on my page! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww Chickie Babe he is just amazing. And you totally deserve this little honey too!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the doodle freebies, they are awesome. Your sewing box looks fab too! Will definitely be picking that one up :-) Thanks again!

Charlene (form DST)

Anonymous said...

Your son is such a cutie! I went through a similar experience, so I can totally relate. It's so nice to hear about success stories!! - bttrflygrl

Priscilla said...

Adorable - I'm so glad you had him!!