Wednesday, June 07, 2006

CT Call Details...

I'm after a Creative Team. Some clever scrappers to work with my designs.

So if you...

  • can make 2 or 3 layouts per kit/paper pack
  • post to 3 online galleries (including SBB where I sell)
  • and would like to get my stuff for free

then I'd love you to email me with...

  • your name
  • your online username
  • a brief bio (including which country you're in!)
  • link/s to your galleries/blog
  • and any other CT's you're on.

I'll be taking applications until June 16, and will (hopefully!) announce the team on the 21st. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me.

Please don't be shy about trying out - I don't know what I'm looking for yet, but you might be it!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and seeing your work.
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, bummer! Can't do 2-3 layouts per kit.

I'm sure you'll get lots of apps, though, with your rockin' work. :)

LeeAndra <><